Saturday, June 23, 2007


Hey guys!

Just to give you an update on what I'm doing...

Somehow I received the UTL scholarship at Fisher. I am eternally grateful to Synthia for recommending it to me! I'm a week away from finishing my first session of summer classes. Second session starts next week..woo hoo!

Also...you should all know that I just started a new part time job as a professional strawberry picker! That is...until cherry season starts! It's a fun job, and I do it with my sister, so as long as I am able to keep gas in the car, I'm happy!

I'd love to hear how you guys are doing. I heard from Caitlin this mourning and know she has a ton to tell us about Houston!

1 comment:

Syn said...

You are more than welcome Trish. Didn't see you at the last UTL meeting. I hope that all is well. It seems that this Friday I am double booked: Supposed to be meeting with EDU 431 Class at Writer's and Books, and having Pizza with our wonderful Mentees at East High School. Don't know how I will manage this.